Yes, you found the right place to be!
- This event has passed.
Special Event Workshop
24. April 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
The two-day workshop on ‘Sharpen your professional profile’ is geared at women who would like to update, refine and transform their professional profile. If you haven’t touched your CV in a while, you don’t have your main Unique Selling Points, you are interested in developing your ?brand?, you are looking for a new job or career path, you would like to professionalize your skills for a competitive market, you want to increase your visibility – then this workshop is for you. This is an encompassing workshop where we help you build your professional brand, become aware of your skills and strengths and help you build on them. It’s all about professionalism and self-awareness. Key areas of focus:
- Investing in developing a professional profile
- Developing your personal brand based on your values
- Building on your strengths and skills
- Refining your CV, cover letter and online profiles
- Developing your interview skills
The space we create:
- A peer environment
- A safe space where we give constructive feedback
- A non-hierarchical mentoring alliance
- A place to share and promote each other
- A professional environment where we dress for the office
Larysa Gorina: Human resources and talent managementRen‚e Hern ndez: Communications and brandingRina Alluri: Capacity building and safe space facilitation
Sunday 17 April from 10h-17h30Sunday 24 April from 10h-17h30One-on-one skype session with a facilitator
Basel, venue to be confirmed
The course fee is 300 CHF and it includes the two-day course as well as a one-on-one skype session with the facilitators to support your process. This is an exclusive offer for PWG members.
For more information or to register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by April 12th.
Looking forward to meeting you in person
The PWG Basel Team