Yes, you found the right place to be!
- This event has passed.
Food for Thought Lunch – Special Edition! Picture-taking & Video-making!!
19. September 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Being back from the summer, we thought we would continue our fun and successful Food for Thought-lunches! This time, we take it up a notch! 🙂 We are bringing a photographer and video-maker to the lunch and you can book a 20-minute time-slot right after lunch, to get 5 professional pictures or create a 1-minute short video at a VERY special PWG discount of CHF 100,-!! This price is for members only! Reserve your seat quickly!
Why are we doing this? Well… We all try our best to keep up with time but if you’re like us, you see a lot of people around you with new profile pictures on their LinkedIn or websites, and some even dared to create an introduction video! And if you’re even more like us: you thought to yourself “hmmm, maybe I should make some new pictures…” or “hmm… maybe I should get a short video introduction about myself done…”. And then, if you would still be even more like us, you never took the time to actually ask a photographer or video-maker to figure all the steps out and just get it done. So…. THAT’s exactly what we are doing this 19th of September!!
Easy, great people & great price
What we wanted for our lovely PWG members, is an opportunity that’s hard to say no to. We personally worked with Caroline and Saskia before and loved their easy-going approach with a smile, which makes you feel comfortable in no time. We just wanted to share this good experience with you and offer this as an opportunity. So this is what you will get:
For just CHF 100,- you get
A) When choosing to get 5 pictures with Caroline Hancox:
- 20 minutes of picture-shooting at the location of the Bürgerliche Weizenhaus
- That allows for getting comfortable, taking several shots, in several poses 😉
- After the shoot, you will receive an email with link to a gallery online where you choose the 5 best pictures
- Caroline will edit these pictures for you so they’ll be your absolute best ones 🙂
- You will receive these 5 pictures in high res to use for your CV, LinkedIn, website, etc! Of course you can still buy more after if you want!
- Check out her website www.carolinehancoxphotography.ch for more info about her!
or B) When choosing to get a 1-minute video with Saskia van Ooijen from yourbestvideo.com:
- 20 minutes to shoot 2 quotes (for example 1 about who you are, and 1 about what is unique about what you do – business or career wise) at the location of the Bürgerliche Weizenhaus
- That allows for getting comfortable, redo the quotes if necessary and all in a nice quiet room we have been offered to use.
- If time allows, it also includes taking some silent shots that will go in between for editing
- Afterwards Saskia will edit all the material into a 1-minute video that you can use for your LinkedIn, facebook, website, or just show to friends and family ;-). Of course, you can also book more time to shoot somewhere else or add other pictures, additionally.
- Check out her website www.yourbestbusinessvideo.com for more info about her!
So, how can you make sure you save your seat and book your time-slot? Here it is:
- Register for joining the lunch right here, so we can save you a seat. Lunch is at own expenses of course, but it’s an opportunity to chat with each other, get to know the photographer and video maker and enjoy it together.
- If you’re already serious about taking those pictures or making the video right after lunch, make sure you book your time slot already in advance by sending an email to the photographer, our great Caroline Hancox (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the video maker, our great Saskia van Ooijen (email@example.com) Saskia would love to chat with you beforehand so she can think along with you to make the most out of your video-shots. Remember: We are thinking that the slots might go fast so first come, first serve!
- Or, if you just want to come to lunch and chat and meet everyone, just keep your ticket close and come on the 19th. You could always book another time slot with either one after, although the price will be different of course.
We know… lot’s of details here, but we want to be clear what you get so you have a good idea before signing up. Thanks for bearing with us till this line! 🙂
So… if you’re interested, join us and sign up, contact Caroline or Saskia in advance and get your 2019 profile picture or video up-to-date! 🙂
If you are not a member yet, let us know if you want to join for the lunch as seats are limited in the cafe, and you can get to know us and Caroline and Saskia. You could then still book with them privately, or become a PWG member ;-).
And: If YOU are a photographer or videomaker and would like to be a part of this as well: get in touch with us! We would be thrilled to offer this another time and promote two other lovely ladies making things happen here in Basel!
Hope you are just as enthusiastic as we are and looking forward to seeing you there!
With lots of regards,
The WE team
Elvira, Marta, Petra, Bogi and Chantal
Looking forward to meeting you in person
The PWG Basel Team