Yes, you found the right place to be!
- This event has passed.
Emotional Intelligence: Why It Matters
28. August 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree – CHF20
We are extremely proud to be able to offer you a session with Sudha Srikanth
Dr. Sudha Srikanth has a Doctorate in Human Development from SNDT Women’s University. She is a Certified EQ Trainer and EQ Educator from Six Seconds India with a demonstrated history of working in the Education Management Industry especially with children, teachers, parents and professionals in the area of Emotional Intelligence. She is a member of the Institute of Coaching, Harvard Medical School in Boston, US. She is the Director of Programs, Innovation and Promotion at Equipoise Learning, India. She is skilled in Teacher training, Counselling, Instructional Design, Team Building and Curriculum Development.
Your takeaways from the session:
- Understand the concept of Emotions and Emotional Intelligence
- Increase their ability to apply this knowledge at work
- Be exposed to current Neuroscience of Emotions and EQ
- Toolbox with techniques and approaches to enhance EQ in self and others
Looking forward to meeting you in person
The PWG Basel Team