PWG-Basel Committee: Secretary needed
PWG-Basel is looking for a volunteer to fill the Secretary position on the committee! As the Secretary of the PWG-Basel Committee, you are a part of the executive team.
It means you have the power to make decisions and influence PWG-Basel operations. You are enthusiastic about helping women with their professional growth, brave to try new things, and eager to sharpen the skills you already possess.
Among some of the responsibilities are:
- organizing the monthly Committee meetings (coordinating the agenda, reminders, and invitations; writing up the minutes and To-Do lists)
- organizing and helping run the Annual General Meeting (at the end of January)
- owning the booking of locations for the PWG meetings and becoming the main link with CentrePoint
In exchange for your collaboration, some perks include:
- gratitude and recognition of around 100 PWG and committee members
- safe and welcoming environment to develop your skills and try new ideas
- free membership for a year of your voluntary work as a PWG secretary
- recommendations and references
Interested? Contact Laura Salvador at email@example.com!