PWG extends a big thank you to Chair, Isabelle Valibus, for sharing her insights and expertise at last weeks CV Workshop. A well-attended event, the participants originally from all parts of the world, represented diverse professions and work experiences.
Workshop highlights included:
- Identifying aspects of the job hunting process that require moving out of the comfort zone
- Recognizing and defining the value each of us has to offer a potential employer
- Understanding that a CV is actually a communication tool, and learning how to develop it in a way that best communicates our value
- Proper formatting and stying issues specific to a Swiss CV
- Sharing, critiquing, and problem solving with fellow participants
Each participant walked away with new tools for creating the perfect Swiss CV. PWG is fortunate to have Isabelle offer her professional services to members in this way.