PWG-Basel connects at the Expat Expo
By Lara MacKenzie, Responsible for PR and Communication
A successful Expat Expo was held on 2 June 2013 and was attended by significantly more delegates than last year so it was a good place to promote the PWG to potential new members.
Thank you very much to the very motivated team of ladies who represented the PWG.Isabelle Valibus, Laura Salvador, Sarah Cassell, Beatrice-Helena Ariano, Eva Zimmermann, Monica Fontoura, Joanne Johnson, Catherine Matter and Huray Kasikci Ayhan chatted to ladies who were interested in the PWG and also encouraged new members to join. They successfully achieved their target of 20 new members which is excellent.
To encourage fun and activity at the stand, prizes could be won by those who visited and took a chance to throw the dice.Thank you very much to the following ladies who donated prizes:
- Kirstin Barton – Coaching voucher
- Monique Jansen – Photographic course discount
- Isabelle Valibus – CV coaching & French coaching
- Barbara Laurie – Singing & piano lessons
- Sunrita Dutta – Reuseable shopping bag
- Aletta Karsies van Eeden – health coaching voucher
- Nathalie Merkelbach – painting session & intro to financial markets/personal investment vouchers
- Eva Zimmermann – coaching sessions
- Jennifer Tiu Reiniger – Blic gift sets (eye liner and eye lashes curler)
- Daniela Thüring – Dhania, Naturkosmetik aus aller Welt (Eco cosmetics in a basket)
We trust that the winners will enjoy your donations and that it results in future business for you.The opportunity for the PWG ladies to join, share & connect was embraced and resulted in a successful event for all!